- General Planning Advice
- District and Regional Plan Analysis
- Resource Consent Applications, including land use,
subdivision, coastal permits
- Project Feasibility
- Project Management and Planning
- Statutory Planning
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Private Plan Changes
- Preparation and Presentation of Expert Evidence at
Council Hearings or the Environment Court
- Communitsultation, Iwi and Affected Party Liaison
PPL has successful relationships with a diverse range of professionals such as engineers, surveyors, landscape architects and ecologists.
These associations enable PPL to efficiently complete tasks, gather information and obtain necessary feedback to complete the planning process.
In addition to this, PPL maintains close working relationships with all regional and territorial authorities and iwi within the Coromandel Peninsula and within other regions.
Planners Plus Limited - celebrating over 10 Years of business on the Coromandel Peninsula.
5 Monk Street, Whitianga.
Give us a call today.
07 867 1087